HUDSON VALLEY WEATHER Monday, July 4, 2022
24 HOUR FORECAST
FIVE DAY FORECASTSee Detailed Five Day
Monday
Weather day
Partly Sunny
84° - 59°
Tuesday
Weather day
Scattered Showers
84° - 60°
Wednesday
Weather day
Mostly Cloudy
86° - 59°
Thursday
Weather day
Partly Sunny
81° - 61°
Friday
Weather day
Scattered Thunderstorms
86° - 65°



DETAILED FORECAST
Friday Weekend Outlook : July Starts w/ Summer Weather

FRIDAY: Partly to mostly sunny, and hot. Comfortable humidity. An isolated T-Storm late. High in the low 90s. Real feel in the low 90s. Chance of rain 30%. FRI NIGHT: Increasing clouds with scattered showers and T-Storms developing late. Mild. Low in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 70%. SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy, with scattered showers ... Read more


Sunday Afternoon Discussion : The Week Ahead

MONDAY: Periods of rain showers during the morning, tapering around mid day. Remaining mostly cloudy. High in the upper 70s. MON NIGHT: Partly cloudy skies and crisp. Low in the low 50s. TUESDAY: Mostly sunny skies and beautiful. High in the mid 70s. TUE NIGHT: Mainly clear skies and comfortable. Low in the mid 50s. ... Read more


Weekend Outlook : Summer Heat for 1st Weekend of Summer

SATURDAY: Partly cloudy skies. Summer heat with comfortable humidity. High near 90°. SAT NIGHT: Partly cloudy and mild. Low 60° to 65°. SUNDAY: Mix of clouds and sun… Hot, but comfortable humidity levels. High in the low 90s. SUN NIGHT: Mostly cloudy skies and mild. Low in the mid 60s. MONDAY: Lots of clouds with ... Read more


Wednesday Discussion : Unsettled 48 Hours Ahead

An extended period of unsettled weather across the Hudson Valley, with mainly cloudy skies and temperatures primarily in the 60s. Areas of scattered showers will be possible now through sunrise on Friday… with the best chance of rain in the Hudson Valley will be during the daytime hours on Thursday, persisting into Thursday night. The ... Read more